The Tygerberg Photographic Society (TPS) is based in Durbanville, Western Cape, South Africa.
The aim of the club is promote photography, by bringing together photographers who wish to express their love for photography by taking photographs and by showing, sharing, evaluating and discussing with friends who share the same interests – those willing to learn more about photography from experts willing to share their knowledge – and those willing to share their expertise with others willing to learn more about photography
New Members – Please see the rest of this page for detail about venue and club evenings as well as the Join TPS Page for membership application form and house rules.
Where to find us
- Venue: All Saints Anglican Church
- How to get there – SEE MAP AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
- All Saints Anglican Church, Durbanville. (Off Durban Road, into Baxter Avenue.)
- Find us at the All Saints Anglican Church on the 4th Wednesday of every month.
- New members and visitors are welcome!
- Please note that until further notice we are currently only meeting virtually via Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for access for a virtual visit.
- Time 19h00.
- Competition meetings are held 4th Wednesday of every month, January to November
Membership Fee: R275 per annum (reduced to R200 for full time students and pensioners, where approved by TPS committee). Social members – R75. (A social member is someone who attends club events and outings but does not enter for club competitions)
How to Enter for club Competitions
Tygerberg Photographic Society makes use of PhotoVault Online for submission of all club competition entries.
1. Register as a Photovault User.
2. Load entries into Photovault.
3. Submit entries for a club event.
NB – A digital version of all prints must be entered on Photovault.
Closing dates of entries will be displayed on Photovault