The Tygerberg Photographic Society (TPS) is based in Panorama, Western Cape, South Africa.
The aim of the club is promote photography, by bringing together photographers who wish to express their love for photography by taking photographs and by showing, sharing, evaluating and discussing with friends who share the same interests – those willing to learn more about photography from experts willing to share their knowledge – and those willing to share their expertise with others willing to learn more about photography.
New Members – Please see the rest of this page for detail about venue and club evenings as well as the Join TPS Page for membership application form and house rules.
Where to find us
- Venue: Zoom plus live meetings
- Venue: NG Kerk, Panorama, 14 Rembrandt Cres, Panorama, Cape Town.
- How to get there – Switch on your PC for Zoom, Google Maps to drive there. If you are Zoom or Googly Challenged, employ a teenager to help you.
- New members and visitors are welcome!
- We are now meeting LIVE as well as virtually via Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for access for a virtual visit, or just arrive at the Church Hall on the night and you will be warmly welcomed.
- Time 19h00.
- Competition meetings are held 4th Wednesday of every month, January to November
Membership Fee: R350.00 per annum (reduced to R265.00 for full time students and pensioners, where approved by TPS committee). Social members – R85. (A social member is someone who attends club events and outings but does not enter for club competitions)
Scholar member – R150.00 ( A scholar is someone who is still at school, and may participate in all club activities).
How to Enter for club Competitions
Tygerberg Photographic Society makes use of PhotoVault Online for submission of all club competition entries.
1. Register as a Photovault User.
2. Load entries into Photovault.
3. Submit entries for a club event.
Closing dates of entries will be displayed on Photovault as well as the Calendar on the Downloads page.